Thursday, April 19, 2007

Some nice comments from Amy

So Amy has sent me two really sweet emails after viewing her images on my site and at Pictage. I love it when brides are happy! It makes everything so worth while for me.
This is what she said:

Heather..I am speechless!! The preview pics are GORGEOUS!!! You made me and Frank and the kids look beautiful....I can't wait to see the rest of the pics!!!! Thank you seems so meaningless for what you do and did...We can't thank you enough...I have been teary eyed since I viewed your site..You capture such beautiful, perfect, and emotional moments..AMAZING
Talk to you soon....
Regards
The very happy and satisfied Mrs. Frank Ginter

Heather..the pictures are amazing..there are some beautiful pics...I have just been looking and looking..Thank you again...Everything is just amazing...I can't wait to start our book!!! You captured some incredible pics of my kids...everyone who has seen them says how awesome alfredo and roberto look..That was all I wanted.a nice picture of them and you did it...Thanks again..talk to u soon
Amy


No comments: