Friday, May 11, 2007

Pictage photo seminar in Chicago


I went to a photo conference this week in Chicago. But this is the only photo I got to take of the city. I was too busy in all the seminars. It was run by Pictage, (the wedding website where all my clients can view their photos.) It was a very inspirational seminar packed with classes that taught us everything from lighting techniques to marketing. I am so pumped up with new ideas and goals. I also met lots of interesting photographers from all over the country. It really is wonderful that they promote such a great community and help us grow! Continuing education is so important and meeting fresh faces has given me many new ideas for this wedding season! These are some of the photographers I saw speak:
Dennis Reggie
David Jay
Pepper Nix
Bob Davis
Brody Dezember

1 comment:

|| davidjay || said...

Rock on Heather! Keep blogging! :)