Thursday, July 31, 2008

Aimee and Sean's wedding

I photographed Aimee and Sean's wedding on July 19, 08. Aimee is the sister of Patty, a dear friend of mine. So I already knew the families and also photographed Patty's wedding years ago. Aimee and Sean have been friends since they were in grade school, she was the girl next door. It was fun seeing Aimee so excited, she has been waiting for this day for a long time!
The reception was at Colleen's by Les. It was my first time there, they have a seven hour reception with TONS of food!








This is Aiden, Patty's son. He is so cute with his dirty little feet.




The guys actually walked to church on that hot July day.






We went to FDR park to get photos. It's such a cool location with this dome and lake in the background. You would never know it's in the middle of South Philly.








The girls strutting their stuff. I loooved the dresses!






Right when Patty gave her toast to Aimee and Sean her son, Aiden came over to where I was crouching and starting picking at the cake! He just could not help himself!







Click here to see more photos from this wedding on my website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather, great Job on the wedding, you captured my Daughter Happiness and then some. I cannot believe you got all of those pictures, you could hardley tell you were there. Thank You....And congratulations!!!! pat