Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Adrienne and Michael's engagement photos

I had fun photographing Adrienne and Michael's engagement shoot. They are getting married on November 22nd at Knowlton Mansion. We went down to forbidden drive in my neighborhood to get some woodsy shots then to the art museum and Logan Circle. They even hiked up a trail with me to get a scenic shot from a big rock over looking Kelly drive. At the end we got wet in the fountain! They are fun together and I look forward to the wedding!






































3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Heather, they look wonderful!!! I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks so much and we had such a great time that night!! Can't wait till the wedding!!

Misty Dawn Photography said...

#10 and #11 are my favs and the last one too! Great set of images! Looks like they had fun in the fountain! :)