Monday, September 29, 2008

Clare and Sean's wedding

I photographed Clare and Sean's wedding on September 13th at one of my favorite churches in Germantown, St. Vincent's, and the reception was at the Flourtown country club. I was really happy for Clare and Sean because I knew Clare growing up, she is the sister of one of my fiance's friends. Weddings are always so emotional for me when I actually know the families. Clare's parents will even be at my wedding! These two were a lot of fun together and both have such a great sense of humor joking around for the camera! Did I also mention Clare is stunning in her red shoes!?














The flower girl was sooo cute! She was loving the camera!




































The funniest entrance I 've ever seen!




Click here to see more images from this wedding.

No comments: