Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Doggie portrait studio specials

I have not written about this yet but I am opening a new studio and store front soon in Northern Liberties in Liberties Walk. The space is a dream come true for me! My husband and I have been working on it for while now with painting and track lighting and I should be open soon. There will be a gallery area and meeting space for brides and also a portrait space to shoot dogs, maternity portraits, babies and kids. There are 11 ft. windows for some beautiful available light shots. I can't wait to get started so I am running some specials through December 7th for doggie portrait shoots. Also Chez Bow Wow, the groomer in Liberties Walk, is offering a special if you schedule both of our services together. So make sure you get your dog looking good at this wonderful groomer before the shoot! This is a great gift for the holidays. See the images below. I should be open by the end of next week email for an appointment or stop on by! It's at 1024 North 3rd St.



No comments: