Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nicole and Mark's Talamore wedding

Nicole and Mark got married on October 10th, 2010 at Talamore Country Club. It was a beautiful fall day full of fun locations and laughs. We struggled for a few weeks trying to decide where to take the bride and groom portraits before the ceremony. I have to credit the idea of shooting at the Ambler movie theatre to my husband Shawn. It was perfect for that vintage look Nicole and Mark agreed. We walked around the Main street of Ambler and even went to the train station for some shots. Mark had us laughing all day with his funny faces and great sense of humor. (I made sure to get "serious" photos too.) Thanks to Misty for 2nd shooting with me again and also making sure I don't get hit by trains!


































Click on the arrow below to see more images from this wedding.

No comments: