Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Maggie and John's wedding

I photographed Maggie and John's wedding this past Saturday, August 11th. They really lucked out with the weather since the heat wave broke. This couple was referred to me by mutual friends, Katie and Frank, who I have to thank for giving me such an awesome couple to photograph. Maggie made my job easy since she is so naturally beautiful and never took one bad photo all day. She smiles at everything! We went to a new location for me in Philly for portraits, called the Belmont Plateau in Fairmount park. It has a great view of the city sky line. The reception was in Gladwyne at the Philadelphia Country club. It's a great room there and can hold a lot of people, they had 300 or so guests! It felt like all 300 people were on the dance floor towards the end of the night, this crowd could party! Click here to see more or purchase photos on my website.














































No comments: