Monday, August 13, 2007

Melissa and Rich's wedding

I am finally getting around to blogging about my July 14th wedding, it's been a busy summer! I photographed Melissa and Rich's wedding at The Hill School in Pottstown, PA. Rich went to school there and what an ideal location for a wedding, where do I begin! There is the cutest chapel right on the campus, beautiful gardens and architecture for formals, and the modern art building with huge windows for the reception. I loooved shooting here! Melissa and Rich were really laid back and fun. The photos were important to them so they were up to anything. I enjoyed all the children in the bridal party as usual, they cracked me up all day. Click here to see more on my website.













Sarah Miller, my second shooter got some great images here of the bride and her father right before entering the chapel. This is always a great moment and it can be captured only when you have a second shooter.
































I just love the space of this building!








The FM band I had never heard before. They rocked! They are now officially my favorite wedding band and I've heard a lot! The lead singers voice is amazing. It was very appropriate for them to play "It's getting hot in here" as the last song because it was a hot sticky night and the air did not work so good. It just added to the atmosphere of the dance party!



No comments: