Monday, October 1, 2007

Jennifer and Timothy's wedding

Jenn and Tim's wedding was on September 22nd at Knowlton Mansion. I met them both at a menu tasting Knowlton holds once a month for the future brides and grooms. It is always nice of Knowlton to invite me to these so I can show off my albums and meet potential clients. Jenn and Tim are both very sweet ,down to earth people and I really enjoyed being a part of their day. I am so happy for them in many ways! To see more images from this wedding on my website click here.









I thought this was funny. Apparently one of the groomsmen had to give confession before the ceremony and these guys are trying to listen in, chuckling.




Jenn was nervous looking before the ceremony but beautiful the way this light hit her veil.






They were all troopers for hanging out in a park on such a hot day. You really can't tell though, we were all sweating!












Thanks, Jenn and Tim, for being so easy going and letting me be creative with your wedding photos!

No comments: