Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Julie and Matt's wedding

On October 13th, I shot Julie and Matt's wedding at the Crystal Tea Room in the old Wanamaker building. I had never shot there before so I was really excited. The ceremony was at Old St. Mary's. Everything was beautiful that day. Julie and Matt had us do portraits in the Independence park area which I just love. Joy Moody was a second shooter for me and she is so awesome! I like how she sees angles and certain moments different than I do, it made the wedding images really fresh for me! Here's a link to her blog post about this wedding. Click here to see more images from this wedding on my recent event link on my website.




Joy got this one of the shoes, soooo cute!


Julie wore her mom's veil which was long a dramatic with beautiful detail.


Shot by Joy Moody for Heather Fowler Photo


Shot by Joy Moody for Heather Fowler Photo




Wow, what a lot of work rounding up all the flower girls!














So funny, this little girl was helping out by telling every to look at me.




This shot was so hard to get!
















I just love photographing the light in the fall.




















One of the groomsmen hired the Eagles pep rally to come pay a visit. Matt is a huge eagles fan!




The night got kind of crazy towards the end, this crowd could party!

1 comment:

Joy Moody Photography said...

Awesome Heather! Love seeing some of my favorite images posted. :) This was a fun wedding and it was so great to shoot with you again. We will have to do this again next year.