Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ali and Kyle's wedding

I photographed Ali and Kyle's wedding on November 16th at St. Peter Roman Catholic church and the reception at The Merion in NJ.
Ali is a riot! She laughed all day long and really had a great time. Ali's eyes are to die for! Wow the church was amazing too! It really reminded me of the churches I visited while in Rome. It had great color, ambiance, and lighting. Which really helped since it was a romantic candle lit ceremony. I had never been to the Merion before. It's a massive building that can hold three weddings at once, I think. the floor was shaking above us and the chandelier was bouncing! The staff was extremely helpful and the guests looked like they had a great time.
Click here to see more on my website.







































No comments: