Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Paula and James wedding

I photographed Paula and James wedding on November 3rd. We were all over the place with great locations. Paula got ready at the Barley Sheaf farm which I just loved. The place had beautiful antiques and gorgeous window light as she was getting ready. Then we went outside and walked around the grounds among the sheep, horses, goats, and pigs. Paula really wanted a photo out in the field with the sheep, but they would not cooperate. I think they were scared of the white dress! We managed to get some with the horses though. Then we were off to Doylestown for the ceremony at Our Lady of Mount Carmel. For portraits, we went to the Fonthill museum. The light was perfect there! Finally we were off to William Penn Inn for a fun reception. This family could party! Click here to see more from this wedding on my website soon.



Paula's veil belonged to her mother.






I just love these with the horses!



Thanks Paula for being up to anything and letting me stick you in trees and for dealing with all the wind! I think it was worth it.








Paula's feet were hurting her so James picked her up an carried her over to the location I wanted to take photos. What a great man!









I did not pose this. She was taking a break!







No comments: