Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yeenee and Todd's engagement session

I photographed Yeenee and Todd's engagement session last week up in New York for the day. They are getting married June 26th at PAFA. It was great to wander around New York and get to see so many of their favorite spots.

Yeenee had her makeup done by Beke Beau, a fabulous makeup artist who works here in Philly. Good makeup is so important for the wedding day because you don't want to look over done but still look special for the day. There are not that many makeup artist here in Philly and the good ones book up fast! Beke is for sure one of my top picks now!


This shot was Todd's special request!


My first time on the Brooklyn Bridge was so much fun! I love all the angles and lines.





This series were my favorite under the bridge. I think because they felt more private and I love the lines of red brick and light from the end.























Yeenee knows how to work it for the camera. I am really looking forward to photographing her at Pafa!



No comments: