Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Piazza at Schmidts pet expo candids

I had a busy weekend! Shot a great wedding on Saturday then was a vendor on Sunday at the Piazza at Schmidts pet expo hosted by Chic Petique and Chez Bow Wow. The weather was a little iffy so I did not set up the doggie photo booth but took lots of candids instead. My table was a great success with lots of interest. I met so many great new friends both human and animal.


This little guy is named Harley. His daddy booked a doggie session this June for his daughter. I can't wait, I am so in love with Harley!


Some of my past clients came out too. Dot the Chihuahua in the cutest outfit. Check out some of the links on these dogs to see their professional studio portrait done this past winter. Dot won one of the contest and received a gift certificate from the Chic Petique.


This was too funny check out the size difference. This Great Dane won the prize for biggest dog which was a gift certificate for a doggie portrait in my studio. So stay tuned for that.



Making a run for it!


I think this guy needs a home.


Another past client with Rachel and Allistare. Believe it or not but all these dogs live in one household! Their owners are angels and many are adopted or fostered.








Winner of the Chez Bow Wow gift certificate


Another returning friend, Sterling!


This is me at my table with a borrowed dog model. ( Jody and Blue did not come out.)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Just got in all of my "awwwws" for the day. Awesome photos, Heather!