Friday, September 7, 2007

Leslie and Kurt's wedding

I photographed Leslie and Kurt's wedding on August 25, 07 at the Blue Bell country club. These two were really enamored by each other so it made my job easy. Kurt is also into photography so photos were really important to them.











The story behind this photo is that when you tell this baby to make a muscle he really does, and out comes this hysterical face!


I also photographed Leslie's brother, Jeff's wedding a few years ago. This is how Leslie knew she wanted to hire me for her wedding. Jeff and Shannon have a 7 month old baby now!




I was worried because it was one of those hot days were you feel like you were stepping into an oven when you went outside. So we took a lot of photos in the church, which ended up great because it had some beautiful light.








Misty Pfeil helped me again and took this photo. I just love the way her hair is flowing and her expression is caught!


When we got to the country club they were troopers going outside for about 10 minutes of portraits. I am glad we did because they turned out beautiful!
Click here to see more photos from their wedding on my website.

No comments: