Friday, September 21, 2007

Summer and Tom's wedding- my friends!

Summer and Tom are my friends. Their wedding was incredible! It was at Cairnwood with Feastivities catering, two of my favorite vendors. I am always a little nervous working for friends because I get so emotionally involved in the photos. I have shot a ton of friend's weddings in the past few years. I really feel like this one turned out incredible and I hope they are in love with the photos. It also helps because I already know which smiles are real and how they will photograph best from knowing their personalities. I can also be a little bossy with friends and tell them to be exactly where I want them for the best angles. I have to thank my assistant Sarah Miller who took a ton of great candids while I was chit chatting a lot. It also helped that Summer and Tom are very attractive together! There are many more to check out here on the recent event section of my website, I could not hold back there are 186 to look at there and over 1000 on Pictage!




















Summer's dad was very emotional, it was so sweet.


















Yes, that is Tom's middle finger in the air. He was not doing that to me but to his groomsmen who were heckling him. Don't worry they have the same shot with out the middle finger. My boyfriend made me post this, he thought it was hysterical.








This is Beka from Innove events. Wow she is dedicated huh!






Sarah got great moments before Summer walked down the aisle.
















Feastivities is all about presentation! Those are all real cut limes below the glasses.










My friends love to dance!




No comments: