Friday, September 7, 2007

Sharon and Doug's wedding

I photographed Sharon and Doug's wedding on August 26th at Glenn Foerd Mansion. They now are living in San Francisco but wanted to have the wedding in Philly for their family. I usually do not do two weddings in a row on a weekend but I could not resist this one since I love Glenn Foerd and Sharon and Doug were so great to work with. We started out with Sharon and Doug seeing each other for the first time on the art museum steps, then walking around a little for portraits. Then off to Broad street to stop some traffic and then off to Glenn Foerd. I like doing small weddings like this because I really had ample time to do nice family photos and take my time to be more creative.


















Sarah Miller, my second shooter just rocks! She got some great moments with Sharon and her brother before she walked down the aisle.














It was romantic of Doug to play some love songs he wrote for Sharon. (O.k. I even teared up a little.)


Then the night ended with some funny karaoke!
Click here to see some more photos from this wedding on my website.

No comments: