Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This Rocks! video footage of me at work!



Check it out: http://dvideography.com/client/Rosenbloom/

I just have to rave about this video clip Dave Williams of dvideography made for my clients, Tammy and Carter. He really did an awesome job with the editing and gave it so much energy! I love the shots of the feet in the water and the body language. This was an engagement session I did down the shore at Ocean City. When Tammy told me she hired Dave to do video too I thought what a great idea! You can really get a feel from this footage how much fun it is to be on a shoot like this. Having photos taken can be a blast not something that is boring and dreadful. I hope to work with Dave again in the future so I can get more footage like this at a wedding to promote myself! So anyone looking for a videographer- go with Dave!

No comments: