Tuesday, January 22, 2008

a doggie weekend in Diaz Creek

It was our 14 year anniversary last weekend! We could not go away somewhere warm like I wanted, but Shawn and I took a mini doggie vacation to our friend's shore house in Diaz Creek, NJ. I think the main reason I like going here is because they allow me to bring my dogs (most people would not want these beasts in their home!) So it is really nice of them. They have a great piece of property with a huge yard that backs up to an open field and it is near the bay. Despite the cold weather my dogs had a blast! The dogs go swimming no matter what the temperature!





Jody's expression of pure delight is the whole reason to come here!


Can you believe this dog lives in my house?











The back yard is very barren in the winter.


Somebody needed to warm up.


I took some of these over the past couple years. This one below is my favorite of Jody and is hanging as a 20x30 print in our dining room.




I took the ones below last summer of Rob and DeVaughn's place. I love their yard!

This is an old chicken coup.


The outdoor shower.

The view of the pasture.


The garage, DeVaughn has worked hard to plant so many flowers.





I love these trees and how they are all lined up in a row.

No comments: