Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Courtney and Chris's wedding

On September 19th I photographed Courtney and Chris's wedding at Saint Matthia's and the reception at the Hilton City Line. I am friends with the groom's sister, Amy, and photographed her wedding a few years ago which got me a lot of publicity in the Knot. So already knowing the families made this wedding more emotional and fun for me! The bridal party was a blast to photograph! Chris wrote Courtney a love letter on the back of her shoes which I thought was the cutest thing I have ever seen at a wedding.












The bagpipers were a nice touch. I started tearing up because they made me think about the bagpiper I was about to have at my own wedding just two weeks away. Bagpipers always add an emotional atmosphere!




Chris is such an emotional guy. I just love that!








We had the most awesome light of the season so far!










On top of the trolley is a crazy groomsman, I don't know how he got up there!






Click here to see more photos from this wedding on my website.

No comments: