Monday, December 15, 2008

Susan and Josh's wedding

Susan and Josh got married on December 6th at the All Saints church in Wynnewood and the reception was at the Merion Cricket club. They both love Christmas so the evening had a warm Christmas feeling! It was a picture perfect night because it snowed and they were up to running around in the snow as you'll see below!
















Susan and Josh both have a great sense of humor.



This is the face of a happy man.





Shooting in the dark is hard, so at first I thought I had something on my lens, no it was SNOWING! How perfect!


I caught these two in a moment checking out their new rings. I still remember this feeling from my own wedding so I have been trying to document it.










Josh was dancing to the Charlie Brown Christmas song by himself!










The snow actually laid on the grass that night so we went out for some fun shots. That is when Josh started writing in the the snow "I love Susan." What a cutie! He did this all on his own, very spontaneous! Got this great shot from the balcony above.



To see more images form this wedding click here.

No comments: