Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Equality forum festival

This past Sunday there was a big festival near my store for the Equality Forum. There was an estimated 15,000 people in the Piazza. Liberties Walk was packed too with people strolling down to visit the shops and restaurants.



The ladies from the Spa East in Liberties Walk.


George the bull dog from the Chic Petique.




Of course there were lots of dogs in the Piazza that I couldn't resist photographing.


Liberties Walk organized the entertainers from Bob and Barbara's drag show. Their performance was right in front of my store, I had a front row seat!














I set up a dress up photo booth and let people take their own photos in the studio with a remote.





I could not resist taking a few dog portraits for people too!









If you want to see your photo booth images or more candid photos from the festival go to www.pictage.com/825344

No comments: