Thursday, November 18, 2010

baby Colin's crawling portraits

I photographed baby Colin again in the studio for his "crawling age" portrait session. I also photographed his newborn session and his parent's wedding. I just love seeing the family grow. Colin is full of smiles now and very easy to photograph with his good moods.


It's time to start thinking about holiday portraits! I put Colin in front of the big red door with a floppy knitted hat. He looks like a little elf!
I still have a few openings for portrait sessions left in time for holiday gifts. Email me to get in the schedule.












Colin's first time on a swing, he loved it!







Below is Colin's baby album I make. More photos can be added from each session. I offer a package that includes two sessions at a discounted rate and includes this book. It's a great way to document the baby's first year.




No comments: