Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Stacy and Harry-a family wedding


This is a family wedding where I was not the hired photographer. My boyfriend's sister got married at the Mermaid Lake in Blue Bell, PA. She wanted me to have fun and not work but I really wanted her to have some nice portraits. I hired Misty Dawn Pfeil who more than exceeded my expectations and did an awesome job. I actually shot Misty's wedding 2 years ago! She has started her own wedding photography business since then and is really getting off to a good start. I hope I was not too much of a pain watching over her shoulder and directing a little. I hope she will work with me as a second shooter in the future.















So these are some of my images below. I could not help myself but to bring just one camera! Stacy and Harry had such a fun party. It was very relaxed and casual. When Stacy walked up the aisle, her daughter, Riley, ran out in front and plopped herself down on the stage so all the attention was on her instead of the bride. Typical, I am sure, of Stacy's life as a mom! I also talked them into jumping into the pool in full wedding gear! ( Stacy had two dresses to change later.)
..... and of course our family can party!


















No comments: