Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dupont Country Club wedding

Click here to see more photos from this wedding.
I photographed Carl Ann and Kevin's wedding on May 19th in Delaware. The reception was at the Dupont Country Club. They were both so sweet and really emotional people which made the photos even better. Everyone was laughing and crying. Carol Ann is so pretty and Kevin was a lot of fun to work with. They wanted to have their wedding in Cape May so you can see a beach theme to some of the guest's favors. They are actually hiring me to do a shoot in Cape May and Wildwood in a few weeks too! They are going to get all dressed up again and have a romantic shoot on the boardwalk and then in the waves! I am really looking forward to that, so check back!


Of course I love red!


Carol Ann and her childhood dog, Casey, so cute!



I don't know why but the groomsmen dared Kevin to pretend he was hitchhiking.







After the ceremony we stopped in their college bar hangout.

....and Kevin made friends.










The tears were flowing during a slide show of their lives.


This room was a perfect size for bouncing my flash off the walls to create this nice light.


No comments: