Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Jennifer and Joseph's wedding

I photographed Jennifer and Joseph's wedding at Penn Ryn Mansion on August 18th. I had a ball photographing all the flower girls and ring bearers. The children really hammed it up for the camera. Speaking of hamming it up, so did Joseph, the groom! He had a sense of humor that kept me laughing all day. It was really cute how he loved to play with the children too. He was a bit over dramatic in some of the photos but it kept me laughing all day. Jennifer made her own veil which I thought was cool. It was cut squared off on the bottom with the same detailing as on the back of her dress. Click here to see more on my website from this wedding.





















I just love this photo! These girls were sooo cute!






















They really got a smashing!

No comments: