Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kim and Adam's wedding

I photographed Kim and Adam's wedding on June 14th at the Baldwin School, catering by Jeffrey Miller. I was really looking forward to photographing them again because we had such a great engagement session together all over the city, and it always helps to do this. Kim picked out such great colors, rich reds and purples that I just fell in love with. Her dress is even similar to the one I just bought for my own wedding. She says we have good taste!


Got this idea from Sarah my second shooter, thanks Sarah!


















They had to take off the heels to get this one in the grass!



















Elizabeth Wedding Floral did a beautiful job.






My new favorite shot ever! Kim vogued it up for me with her long veil!




There was some craziness going on at this reception......some party animals!








Click here to see more images from this wedding on my website.

1 comment:

Gayle C said...

I love the "Vogue" picture too! Beautiful.