Monday, July 20, 2009

Stacy's pregnancy photos (3rd time!)

Last weekend we had a family reunion down the shore and I took my sister in law, Stacy, out for some belly portraits under the boardwalk. She is due in 1 month with her 3rd baby so I will have another nephew soon! Stacy is such a natural beauty and easy to photograph. I don't get to see her very often so it's been great to get to photograph each of these special times in her life. My favorites are the first two with the angelic light coming through the boards. Thanks Stacy for being a creative source of imagery for me all these times! Not every woman is comfortable with this kind of photo but I think it is so important to document the beauty. I love looking at old photos of my mother when she was so young and pregnant with me, I cherish them.













No comments: