Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Katie and Dan's College of Physicians wedding

I photographed Katie and Dan's wedding on October 3rd at the College of Physicians. This venue is one of my favorites in the city because it is really different. The guests can go through the museum during cocktail hour and check out all the medical oddities. This may seem strange for a wedding but the actual college is gorgeous. There is white marble everywhere and a grand staircase and cool old iron gate out front perfect for photos. Katie and Dan were fun to work with trusted me with me some offbeat posing ideas. There party was a blast, just a big cocktail party, no sit down dinner. I liked the way the rooms were set up for people to mingle and the party was centered around dancing!


Love the turquoise necklace Katie wore.




The bottom's of her shoes match the red door!










My favorite.











Check out the slide show below to see more images from this wedding.

No comments: