Tuesday, February 16, 2010

proposal in the Piazza at Schmidts

I photographed a proposal in the Piazza at Schmidts last week. Eclatante called me to let me know it was going on and to ask me to cover it. This is such a cute story, I was tearing up as it happened and I did not even know the couples names.
Yoni (the groom to be) set up a slide show on the Piazza's t.v. screen and Tali (the bride to be) was set up to walk through the piazza that day by her family. He also had a huge snowman built and champagne and flowers sitting out on a table. Since Yoni was suppose to be out of the country Tali just thought is was a really sweet Valentine's day gift from her boyfriend overseas. Then after the slide show played Yoni walked out of the door and got onto his knees to propose. Tali was completely shocked! What I love best about these photos is that they are TRUE photojournalism and so full of emotion. The couple continued to beam with huge smiles even after it sunk in and she said yes!
I hope they hire me for thier wedding!

























No comments: