Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Riley and Memphis the greyhounds

Riley and Memphis the greyhounds came in last week for a portrait session. I love greyhounds they can look both goofy in one shot then regal in another. This was a sweet but sad session because Lauren the owner may be relocating to another country and have to leave her babies behind. I am glad she decided to get some great shots to remember them when overseas.








This guy was so in love with my red squeaky toy he got to take it home with him!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am Riley and Memphis's new mommy. Lauren sent me a book with some of these photos. I love the pictures so much that I think I might need to head north and get some photos taken with them and their other brother (also a greyhound) Alvin. (We're in Baltimore.) Greyt work!