Friday, May 30, 2008

Lauryn and Ryan's wedding

I photographed Lauryn and Ryan's wedding on May 16th at the Cescaphe Ballroom. It was a rainy day but Lauryn was full of sunshine. She smiled all day long! There was one portrait where I was trying to get a more serious sultry look from her but she could not do it! She just needed to smile which was fine with me!




Very cute pink shoes!




Lauryn and her dad rode over the the church in this carriage regardless of the rain.


I like these two in sepia.







I love the wide empty space in this one, full of anticipation about what is about to happen around the corner.
















This was not my idea but I am glad they did it! Lauryn wanted to stop at the Art museum regardless of the rain. My assistant is holding the umbrella over my head and they are all getting rained on! I like the fog in the background.



Cescaphe looked gorgeous! I really love shooting there these days. They do an amazing spread and no one leaves hungry, not even me! I would highly recommend it to anyone.







Fireworks for their grand entrance!







The dessert buffet is amazing! They added this dramatic lighting recently too which I loved for photos.



I thought this was so sweet to get grandpa on the dance floor! He seemed so happy to be a part of the fun.

Oh no, gotta get a shot of the photographer! I want to see how this one turned out. (Hopefully Lauryn will email it to me?!)

She sent it to me today. I guess I did not want my photo taken as usual. Hopefully I will not hide like this on my wedding day!

Click here to see more images from this wedding on my website.

No comments: