Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Terri and Bill's wedding

I photographed Terri and Bill's wedding on May 10th at the Crystal Tea Room. Wow it was a big one! They invited somewhere around 450 people, so the dance floor was packed! Everything about the day was beautiful. I loved lots of the little details like the back of the bridesmaids dresses and the sash around Terri's waist. Terri and Bill were so easy going, even when the bus broke down on the way to the art museum for photos. We got some incredible shots anyway on Broad St. and under city hall. Their sweet demeanor is probably why they have so many friends! The incredible flowers were by Ten Pennies and enveloped the reception room with a sweet smell.


A very important pin.


This is so funny, I think I count six hands in there.








Look at that stance!
Terri said she wanted lots of photos of the kids, so here are plenty of them that cracked me up.

oh boy!




check out that hair!




























I had to include this one, what hard working moms!








I loved how much they involved the kids at this wedding. They all seemed to have a blast at the party. The kid's table was even set with cookie centerpieces, candy and games.




Click here to see more images from this wedding on my website.

No comments: