Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Meranda's pregnancy photos


I shot Meranda and Bob's wedding last June at the Willow's.
Meranda had also hired me to photograph her first "baby", Deek their dog, as a present for Bob.



So now she is about to have a baby in a few weeks and I did a pregnancy shoot in her home and also in the Wissahickon park. Bob and Meranda are avid runners and train for marathons. So the trails in the Wissahickon are very special to them. I photographed both the dog portrait there and the pregnancy ones. Meranda has such great energy and I can see why she is a good school teacher. I am sure she will be missed by her students when she goes on maternity leave, but her baby will be very fortunate to have great parents. When I got to their house to do the shoot I saw my photos so artistically framed around their home and that made me so happy. I can't wait to meet the new baby!


No comments: