Monday, July 28, 2008

Kate and Matt's wedding

Kate and Matt's wedding was a great change of pace for me. The natural setting of Tyler Arboretum is perfect for the outdoorsy type. There are beautiful wild flowers, butterflies and even tree houses. The little nook where the wedding took place was surrounded by trees and so peaceful. They had a bluegrass band come down from Vermont to play during the reception. The band got everyone dancing and having a blast! It was nice having something different to listen to all night. (My parent's played old timey bluegrass music so I could relate and enjoy!) Everyone was so laid back. This is what every wedding should be like!






The matron of honor and the bride having fun!


I set it up so the bride and groom saw each other for the first time in this great butterfly house.




There was a frog sculpture exhibit, they hopped right up to get a shot with the frogs!




This is my favorite. I have been taking a lot of photos recently inside and next to whimsical looking trees. This one was just perfect it was like their own little house underneath. I set up a flash behind them to get some shadows for the tree branches. I love it, I just ordered a canvas sample print for my studio.





























To see lots more photos from this wedding click here to get to my website.

No comments: